Swarovski Z3 4-12X50 Rifle Scope
The new Z3 range is impressive due to its tried and tested optic and also to its new, shapely design. The slim construction allows it to be mounted close to the barrel and is suitable for all hunting firearms.
The big update: An objective lens with 50 mm diameter, 12x magnification and optional ballistic turret are the special features of the Z3 4-12x50, which is great for poor light conditions and longer distances.
- 3x zoom in a 1-inch rifle scope
- Tried and tested optic
- Large field of view
- Centered reticle in the second image plane
- Rapid diopter adjustment
- Microstructure surface: precisely defined ribbing to prevent residual reflections inside the tube for bright, high-contrast images, even in intense light
- Quadratic adjustment range
- New, slim design
- Low weight
- All aluminum outer parts are anodized to be scratch-resistant.
- Ballistic turret (optional; for Z3 4-12x50)
- Long-range reticle (depending on model)
|Effective objective lens diameter (mm)||50|
|Exit pupil diameter (mm)||12.5-4.2|
|Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief)||90|
|Field of view (ft/100 yds / m/100 m)||29.1-9.9 / 9.7-3.3|
|Field of view (degrees)||5.5-1.9|
|Field of view, apparent (degrees)||22.7|
|Dioptric compensation (dpt)||-2.5 to +2.5|
|Light transmission (%)||90|
|Twilight factor acc. to DIN ISO 14490-1||10.6-24.5|
|Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds / mm/100 m)||0.25 / 7|
|Max. elevation / windage adjustment range (in/100 yds / m/100 m)||43 / 1.2|
|Objective filter thread||M 52x0.75|
|Length (in / mm)||13.78 / 350|
|Weight (oz / g)||14.5 / 410|
|Central tube diameter (in / mm)||1 / 25.4|
|Functional temperature||-4 F to +131F (-20 C / +55 C)|
|Storage temperature||-22 F to +158 F (-30 C / +70 C)|
|Submersion tightness||13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)|
Have any questions?
Hours: Mon-Sat 9AM – 5PM MST
or hit the chat button during store hours.