The Outdoorsmans Long Range Pack was created as the expedition version of the Optics Hunter Pack and was the inspiration for many of the features of the Palisade 90. A very large, unpartitioned main compartment, glassing-minded layout, and integrated meat hauling system make this a true backcountry mule.
- Padded optics pouch on the top lid will carry your 15s with ease.
- Tripod Mounting System allows for quick and easy access to your tripod.
- Extra small item/organizational pockets.
- Bag separates from the frame, exposing a meat shelf and giving you the ability to carry meat and all your gear at the same time.
- 7500 cubic inches storage
Available in three materials:
- Multicam, Coyote Brown - 500 Denier Cordura (7 lb 4 oz)
- True Timber - 500 Denier Cordura with soft cloth overlay: (8 lb 2 oz)
The key to the Outdoorsmans Pack System is the frame. The curvature allows the pack to ride as close to your center of gravity as possible, giving you the stability of an internal frame with the carrying capacity of an external frame.
The polypropylene frame is rigid enough in the vertical plane to handle a 200 lb. load, yet is flexible enough to twist with your body while climbing or twisting through brush.
The bag itself is attached at eight different points with easily inserted buckles. The bag covers a meat carrying system that is tucked neatly against the frame, so you can convert your hunting pack into a meat packer in less than two minutes