Swarovski Z5 5-25X52 BT Riflescope w/ FREE Outdoorsmans Custom Turret
Availability: Call for Availability
- Please call us with your ballistic information so we can build you your custom turret. Turrets will not be built without your information.
- 5x zoom in a 1-inch rifle scope
- Maximum image quality due to completely innovative design of the optic
- Large eye relief of 3.74 in (95 mm) for greater safety
- Large field of view for greater overview
- Reticle in the second image plane: The target observed is magnified while the size of the reticle remains the same.
- Rapid diopter adjustment
- Microstructure surface: precisely defined ribbing to prevent residual reflections inside the tube for bright, high-contrast images, even in intense light
Function & Design
- Third parallax correction with 109 yds (100 m) mark for rapid operation, even in the firing position
- Rectangular adjustment range for greater range of elevation
- Patented SWAROVSKI OPTIK 4-point coil spring system for absolute certainty of hitting your target shot after shot
- Slim, stylish design
- Low weight
- All aluminum outer parts are anodized to be scratch-resistant.
- Ballistic turret (optional)
Long-range reticle (optional)
Magnification 5-25x Effective objective lens diameter (mm) 48-52 Exit pupil diameter (mm) 9.6-2.1 Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief) 95 Field of view (ft/100 yds / m/100 m) 21.9-4.5 / 7.3-1.5 Field of view (degrees) 4.2-0.84 Field of view, apparent (degrees) 21.5 Dioptric compensation (dpt) -3 to +2 Light transmission (%) 90 Twilight factor acc. to DIN ISO 14490-1 13.2-36 Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds / mm/100 m) 0.25 / 7 Max. elevation / windage adjustment range (in/100 yds / m/100 m) 43/25 / 1.2/0.7 Parallax correction (yds / m) 55/ 50 Objective filter thread M 54x0.75 Length (in / mm) 14.61 / 371 Weight (oz / g) 17.5 / 495 Central tube diameter (in / mm) 1 / 25.4 Functional temperature -4F to +131F (-20C/+55 C) Storage temperature -22 F to +158 F (-30 C / +70 C) Submersion tightness 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)