Swarovski Z5 5-25X52 BT Riflescope w/ FREE Outdoorsmans Custom Turret
Original price $ 1,888.00
Current price $ 1,449.00
Availability: Call for Availability
- Please call us with your ballistic information so we can build you your custom turret. Turrets will not be built without your information.
The Z5 from SWAROVSKI OPTIK is a 1-inch rifle scope with 5x zoom, an innovative combination. Due to its high magnification and its large field of view, it is particularly versatile and eminently suitable for various types of hunting. The Z5 offers exceptional optical performance in a slim rifle scope. With the new 1-inch range with 5x zoom, SWAROVSKI OPTIK delivers performances that have only rarely been achieved previously by any other rifle scope of the 30 mm class. The slim, compact Z5 rifle scopes are designed for harsh everyday hunting and they are reliable companions in many hunting situations.
- 5x zoom in a 1-inch rifle scope
- Maximum image quality due to completely innovative design of the optic
- Large eye relief of 3.74 in (95 mm) for greater safety
- Large field of view for greater overview
- Reticle in the second image plane: The target observed is magnified while the size of the reticle remains the same.
- Rapid diopter adjustment
- Microstructure surface: precisely defined ribbing to prevent residual reflections inside the tube for bright, high-contrast images, even in intense light
Function & Design
- Third parallax correction with 109 yds (100 m) mark for rapid operation, even in the firing position
- Rectangular adjustment range for greater range of elevation
- Patented SWAROVSKI OPTIK 4-point coil spring system for absolute certainty of hitting your target shot after shot
- Slim, stylish design
- Low weight
- All aluminum outer parts are anodized to be scratch-resistant.
- Ballistic turret (optional)
Long-range reticle (optional)
Magnification 5-25x Effective objective lens diameter (mm) 48-52 Exit pupil diameter (mm) 9.6-2.1 Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief) 95 Field of view (ft/100 yds / m/100 m) 21.9-4.5 / 7.3-1.5 Field of view (degrees) 4.2-0.84 Field of view, apparent (degrees) 21.5 Dioptric compensation (dpt) -3 to +2 Light transmission (%) 90 Twilight factor acc. to DIN ISO 14490-1 13.2-36 Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds / mm/100 m) 0.25 / 7 Max. elevation / windage adjustment range (in/100 yds / m/100 m) 43/25 / 1.2/0.7 Parallax correction (yds / m) 55/ 50 Objective filter thread M 54x0.75 Length (in / mm) 14.61 / 371 Weight (oz / g) 17.5 / 495 Central tube diameter (in / mm) 1 / 25.4 Functional temperature -4F to +131F (-20C/+55 C) Storage temperature -22 F to +158 F (-30 C / +70 C) Submersion tightness 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)