Outdoorsmans Swarovski EL Stud & Install
Availability: In Stock
The most secure and efficient method of adapting EL binoculars to a tripod.
- Works on EL and EL Range binoculars
- Never have to worry about using a flimsy strap adapter
- The stud is installed directly into the front bridge of the binocular
- Does not void warranty from Swarovski and will never interfere with the function of the binoculars
The EL stud installation process requires you to ship your binoculars to us. All you need to do is include this item in your order and then follow the instructions below after your order is complete. The process takes approximately 7-10 business days to complete. You will receive a phone call or email as soon as we receive your binoculars to let you know they have arrived safely and to provide you with an exact date that we will ship them back to you.
Please follow these instructions when sending your binoculars to us:
- Carefully package your binoculars in the green carrying case.
- Print your order confirmation email and include it in the box.
- Ship to 16851 E Parkview Ave STE 101, Fountain Hills AZ 85268
- DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL BINOCULAR BOX WITH YOUR ORDER!
**THE PRICE SHOWN INCLUDES COST OF RETURN SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE (Additional shipping cost may be charged with additional items)**
All orders will be shipped back to the customer fully insured with a SIGNATURE REQUIRED unless requested otherwise.
Why do my binoculars tilt side to side?
When the adapter is in the fully locked position you may notice that the binoculars are still able to tilt from side to side. This is intentional and necessary for two reasons:
- Glassing on flat ground is not a common occurrence and being able to level the binoculars is vital to staying comfortable and effective while glassing.
- Mistakes happen and sometimes spills can happen. If something like that were to happen, having a little give in the adapter will help to reduce damage and impact.