Kifaru Shape Charge
Internal frame sheet with 18” stays with EDC Omni belt capability gives this 1,960 cubic inch pack the ability to carry a good amount of gear without committing to a full framed duplex pack. The lid has three zippered pockets, one on top with a key hook, large center pocket with three slot pockets made of 4 way stretch Tweave with elastic reinforcement and a zippered mesh pocket on the bottom. The lid continues to zip all the way around and down making it a full top and front-loading pack with zippers at the bottom on each side. The front panel has 7 rows by 4 channels Molle webbing and has a mesh pocket on the inside. The inside upper back of the bag has 4 rows by 8 channels of Molle, a bladder hanging tab and our Chamber pocket connection points. The upper compression straps can either be anchored to the edges of the front panel or connect with each other to lock out the zippers for top only access. The lower compression attaches inside the side water bottle pockets and pass through to the front of the pack. All compression straps are removeable. Bottom daisy chains allow attachment of our K clip straps or bungie. The back has 8mm spacer mesh and a textured lumbar patch. Paired with the Sherman pocket, the pack has many options from weapons carry to compressing helmets and packages.
Pack exterior features
– Two water bottle/spotting scope pockets
– Two zippered top lid pockets for additional organization
– 7 rows by 4 channels Molle
– Four side compression straps
– Daisy chain webbing on the bottom of the pack (two rows)
– Soft torso pad with ventilation
– 500d DWR coated fabric
Pack interior features:
– Two mesh pockets for internal organization (mesh slot pocket on the front panel 8″ wide x 12″ tall, and one zippered mesh pocket 12″ wide x 9″ tall on the top lid)
– Water bladder hanger
– 4 rows by 8 channels of Molle
– Chamber pocket
– Internal frame sheet with 18” stays
Specs and Features
Have any questions?
Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM MST
or hit the chat button during store hours.