Hatch Standard Bipod with ADM Clamp Head
This model has a different head made by American Defense Manufacturing. This allows the bipod to attach to different size rails due to the adjustable width, and then it clamps onto the rail. This does not slide on and off the rail, it clamps on. If you have a lot of guns with multi-sized rails installed already, this is a good choice.
- Works with recessed rails built into the gun stock.
-Weighs 20.3 oz.
- Stowed length is 13"
- 3-in-1 design (bipod, monopod, and shooting stick)
- Bipod configuration adjusts from 6.5" - 27"
Legs spread and in 45 degree setting- 6.5" ht.
Legs straight down and spread - 8" ht.
Legs 45 degree setting and not spread - 9" ht.
Legs straight down and not pulled out - 12.5" ht.
Legs straight down and pulled out completely - 27" ht.
- Monopod configuration adjusts from 14.5" - 30"
- Shooting stick configuration adjusts from 24" - 56"
- Legs that automatically lock at any height
- Incredible height range
- 60 degrees of adjustable cant
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Black, anodized finish
- Made in the USA
Have any questions?
Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM MST
or hit the chat button during store hours.