Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Angled Spotting Scope
The new Razor HD spotting scope pushes the performance barrier to the highest limits, delivering a level of optical quality, resolution, and color fidelity previously available only in the most prestigious European brands. If you want to get up close and personal you want one of these. Vortex Optics warranty is straightforward because they want you to use and enjoy your optics with complete confidence. Rest assured that if any Vortex Optics product should ever require service, Vortex will repair or replace the product absolutely free! No warranty card to fill out. No time limit on our promise. No restrictions on coverage ... even if you transfer ownership of the product.
The Vortex HD System
Through a combination of sophisticated XT optical design, advanced multi-layered XR lens coatings, premium grade XD glass, and the ultra-hard ArmorTek exterior lens coating, Vortex raises the bar on optical performance to a new height.
- HD Lens Elements- Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR Lens Coatings- Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Triplet Apochromatic Lens- Reduces chromatic aberration.
- Porro Prism- Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design- Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof- Sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fog proof- Argon gas purging guarantees superior fog proof and waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Twist Eyecup- Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Dual Focus-Allows for maximum focusing precision with both coarse and fine focus adjustments.
- Sunshade- Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring- Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.
|Objective Lens Diameter||85 mm|
|Linear Field of View||117-60 feet/1000 yards|
|Angular Field of View||2.2-1.1 degrees|
|Close Focus||16.4 feet|
|Eye Relief||20-18 mm|
|Exit Pupil||4.3-1.4 mm|