The EL Range redefines hunting equipment. A single instrument combines the capability of razor-sharp, top-quality optics with precise measuring. Highest transmission values, low weight, and the widestfield of view in its class literally set new standards for optics and precise measuring.
A steady hand is required for measuring distant targets. The legendary EL wrap-around grip, the low, perfectly balanced weight, and the unique shape ensure the EL Range’s good handling characteristics and the display of the exact distance to the desired target.
- Optimally positioned measuring button on the binoculars provides quick measuring results
- Small reticle for precise measurements for long distances
- Measuring scope: 33-1,500 yds ( 30-1,375 m)
- Measuring accuracy ± 1 yard (1 m) over the entire measuring range
- Display has optional fixed brightness level or automatic brightness adjustment for different backgrounds
- Simple and intuitive menu operation
- The EL wrap-around grip ensures binoculars can be held steadily and focus even the smallest targets at a great distance
- The ergonomic shape provides additional stability and permits single-handed operation
PRECISE HITS WITH SWARO-AIM
Many hunting challenges are caused by geographic circumstances. Firing an accurate shot uphill or downhill requires precise timing and ballistic experience. Or a precise measuring instrument. The EL Range with SWARO-AIM is equipped with a completely new angled-shot program developed by SWAROVSKI OPTIK, which determines the precise, correct distance and an exact aim – even in the most demanding terrain.
WORLD-WIDE THE ONLY ANGLED-SHOT PROGRAM: SWARO-AIM
Calculates the correct bullet trajectory for angled shots on the basis of the program developed by SWAROVSKI OPTIK, while taking into consideration the measured distance and angle to the target.
- Scan function, also for measuring angles
- Optional display of angle or corrected shooting distance
- SWARO-AIM display turns on and off easily as needed
- Not dependent on caliber
Technical Data Magnification 10x Effective objective lens diameter (mm) 42 Exit pupil diameter (mm) 4.2 Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm) 17.3 Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m) 330 / 110 Field of view (degrees) 6.3 Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees) 6.3 Field of view, apparent (degrees) 61 Shortest focusing distance (ft / m) 16.4 / 5 Dioptric compensation (dpt) ± 5 Light transmission (%) 91 Pupil distance (in / mm) 2.2 - 2.9 / 56 - 74 Twilight factor acc. to DIN 58388 20.5 Length approx. (in / mm)* 6.3 / 160 Width approx. (in / mm)** 5.4 / 137 Height approx. (in / mm)** 3.2 / 81 Weight approx. without batteries (oz/g) 31 / 880 Functional temperature +14 °F to +131 °F (-10 °C / +55 °C) * Value with eyecups twisted in _ ** Dimensions at a pupil distance of 2.5 in / 64 mm _ Measuring Measuring range (yds/m) 33 - 1500 / 30 - 1375 Measuring accuracy (yds/m) ± 1 / 1 Measuring time (sec) ≤ 1 Angular measurement (degrees) ± 90 Laser Class 1 EN/FDA Units Yard / Meter Battery CR2 Life cycle 1,000 measurements