Pre Owned Gunwerks BR2500 Rangefinder (TT014176)
This pre owned BR2500 rangefinder is in excellent condition and comes in its original case. There are no flaws to the glass or body.
The G7 BR2500 Ballistic Rangefinder features improved ranging, pushing the effective range of the BR2500 to 2,500 yards, approaching capabilities previously only available in military equipment. The BR2500 is a complete ballistic solver for drop and wind with outputs available in MOA, MRAD and BDC or Shoot-To compensation.
Press one button and the G7 BR2500 measures range, pressure, temperature, and incline to calculate a drop and wind solution based on your programmed Ballistic Coefficient (G1 or G7), Muzzle Velocity, Sight Height and Zero Range. Use the MOA or MRAD outputs with any scope’s adjustments to dial in the angular solution. In BDC mode, compatible with ballistic reticles and BDC turrets which are calibrated to a fixed temperature and altitude, the BR2 will calculate a corrected solution automatically adjusted for varying conditions - just dial your BDC turret to the displayed Shoot-To-Range. You will never need to swap out your turret again. This is the only ballistic rangefinder on the market capable of providing "Shoot To" outputs compatible with custom BDC And yardage turrets.
The BR2500 Rangefinder carries an on-board ballistic solver for precise real-time drop and wind calculations out to 1400 yards. The BR2500 is accurate to the nearest 0.1 MOA! Using a device that only provides a preconfigured-table lookup solution in 1.0 MOA increments, without wind correction, is not an option for shooting at 1000 yards and beyond. For tough ranging conditions in rain, snow, or bright sunlight, selectable targeting modes allow you to detect and display the distance for Nearest, Farthest or Strongest targets out to the maximum range of 2500 yards.
- Tighter beam divergence for more precise ranging
- More powerful laser, extends effective range to 2,500 yards and beyond while still maintaining Class 1 Eye-Safe designation
- Improved ranging and targeting algorithms, perfected for handheld and field use, and tuned for animals at long range, rather than large, reflective steel plates
- On-board ballistic solver
- Real-time compensation for wind, angle, temperature and altitude (pressure)
- Drop solutions in MOA, MRAD and BDC
- Only ballistic rangefinder on the market offering customizable "Shoot To" outputs for custom BDC turrets
- 5 Custom programmable profiles unique to your cartridge and firearm
- In-the-field programmability; No app or other device needed
- Rugged weatherproof housing with GORE-TEX® membrane
- Includes: Rangefinder, Soft case, lanyard and owner's manual
- Made in the USA
Have any questions?
Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM MST
or hit the chat button during store hours.