Multimedia Marketing & Design Specialist
If you live and breathe digital marketing, graphic design, and have an affinity for the outdoors, you have found your dream job. Outdoorsmans and Western Hunter are looking for a creative, big-picture thinker who can take both of these two great companies to the next level! Be a valued member of two companies that thrive in the outdoor landscape and are industry leaders in their respective fields. We are looking for a Multimedia Marketing & Design Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Multimedia Marketing & Design Specialist do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, be proficient in designing the creative for such strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Multimedia Marketing & Design Specialist will work with each company to conceptualize, create, and launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan, create, and execute all web, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Love for Hunting and the Outdoors
- Experience in Adobe Suite Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in web design (e.g., Wordpress, Shopify)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong creative skills and ability to see the bigger picture
- Up-to-with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
*Please submit your resume, digital portfolio, and a brief introduction to yourself and why you are the right person for the job to email@example.com. Please make the subject line "
Multimedia Marketing & Design Specialist - Your Name".
Join our team! The Outdoorsmans is looking to bring on another team member to help us grow and expand our business to the next level! We are looking for someone who is passionate about big game hunting and the outdoors. Great customer service skills, the ability to work in a team environment and a willingness to learn about and be able to sell new products is a must. A working knowledge of SEO, marketing, and communication skills is also requested.
*Please submit your resume and a brief introduction to yourself and why you are the right person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject line "Sales and Customer Service - Your Name".