- Extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- 30mm tube provides greater strength and wider adjustment latitude
- One piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness
- Aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and durability
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments
- Filled with argon gas to prevent internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek- Ultra hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Turrets- Protect from accidental movement and impact
- MAG-View- Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece- Allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Side Parallax- Uses an adjustment mechanism on the left side of the riflescope to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Eye Relief: 4 inches
- Field of View: 27.4-7.4 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30m
- Turret Style: Capped windage turret
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yards to infinity
- Length: 13.7 inches
- Weight: 20 ounces
Vortex Dead-Hold BDC Reticle