The key to the Outdoorsmans Pack System is the frame. The curvature allows the pack to ride as close to your center of gravity as possible, giving you the stability of an internal frame, but the carrying capacity of the external frame. The polypropylene frame is rigid enough in the vertical plane to handle a 200 lb. load, yet is flexible enough to twist with your body while climbing or twisting through brush. The bag itself is attached at eight different points with easily inserted buckles. The bag covers a meat carrying system that is tucked neatly against the frame so you can convert your hunting pack into a meat packer in less than two minutes. We call the current bag the “optics hunters pack” because it is perfect for someone who is carrying a tripod, spotting scope, or large binoculars.
Features of The Outdoorsmans Pack System:
- The frame weighs just 2 lbs and the complete pack weighs 7 lbs 3 3/4 oz with 6000 cubic inches of storage.
- Notice the dozens of attaching points for the suspension system; we have set this pack up for sportsmen from 5’2″ all the way up to 6’10″.
- Underneath each pack bag is a load carrying system that is part
of the frame. This is ideal for meat packing or caching food and water for those long hunts.
- The V notch rifle rest in the top of the frame allows for a solid rest while shooting from the sitting position due to the solid base of the frame/pack system.
- The rifle carrying system is built right into every pack and securely
holds any size rifle, bow, or muzzleloader.
- The Outdoorsmans Pack System shoulder straps and hip belt are large enough to properly distribute the weight of even the heaviest loads. Proudly made in the USA.